The next referee featured is ZogSportsNYC’s Keith Gitlitz. Aside from reffing, you can catch him singing along to Rihanna in the Zog HQ.
2. When did you start working at ZogSports? Fall 2008
3. Guilty Pleasure? Nashville on ABC
4. Hometown? Miami, FL
5. Hidden Talent? Keeping my talent hidden
6. What’s on your fridge door? A door handle
7. What’s the last thing you ate? A Buffalo Bang sandwich
8. What’s on your mouse pad? A trackpad
9. Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why? Sir Alec Guinness, because he’s awesome.
10. What are you listening to right now? Eminem featuring Rihanna “Love the Way You Lie”
11. Favorite Sneakers? Reebok Pumps – the original Shaq models
12. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? Wish 1: Unlimited wishes; don’t need to use the other two
13. How long could you go without talking? As long as it takes
14. What’s the worst present you’ve ever received? A gun rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack? I don’t even own a gun, let alone several guns that would necessitate an entire rack.
15. Favorite Sports Team? Miami Heat
16. Fav food? Bacon
17. Last movie you saw? Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
18. Beer Pong or Flip Cup? Beer Pong
19. Have you ever been in a newspaper or on tv? If so, where? Yes, my photo appeared in the Miami Herald as a kid when they put a new playground in at a local park and I was interviewed before Game 3 of the Panthers-Avalanche Stanley Cup Finals and Game 3 of the Heat-Mavericks NBA Finals.
20. Best vacation you’ve ever been on? Honeymoon in Hawaii