Are you able to recite the entire alphabet in just one word? ZogSportsLA’s Shira Weiner definitely can. Find out what else this Cheesehead is capable of!
1. Sports You Ref? Soccer
2. When did you start working at ZogSports? Summer 2013
3. Guilty Pleasure? Netflix, all of the Netflix, and McDonald’s French fries.
4. Hometown? Madison, WI, I’m a Cheesehead
5. Hidden Talent? I can say the entire alphabet in one word
6. Favorite Sports Team? Wisconsin Badger Football, Go Badgers!
7. If you were a drink, what would it be? Why?A beer called Spotted Cow, because it’s sweet and from WI.
8. Funniest ZogSports Memory? When I played Zog soccer in NY, we had some epic post-game flip cups-educed outings.
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? Why?“Great things come in small packages.” I’m 5’0’’ on a good day ;)
10. What’s the last thing you ate? Homemade pizzas!
12. What are you listening to right now? The Oscars are playing in the background
13. Favorite Sneakers?I have to buy kid’s sneakers (size 2.5) so any sneaker that isn’t bright pink or covered in glitter.
14. How long could you go without talking? Probably longer than anybody would want.
15. What’s the worst present you’ve ever received?I don’t have my ears pierced, but friends always send me earrings. I usually end up re-gifting them.
16. What’s on your fridge door? So many save the dates. All my friends are getting hitched. Some roomie pics, graduation pics and magnets from cities I’ve visited.
17. Last movie you saw?American Hustle
18. Beer Pong or Flip Cup? Flip cup. All the way.
19. Have you ever been in a newspaper or on TV? If so, where?Yes, in high school a few times in the local newspaper and my only TV appearance was in Ecuador I ended up in a friends fashion show. I think there’s still YouTube evidence of that one.
20. Best vacation you’ve ever been on? Why?I just visited New Orleans this year for the first time and fell in love with the music, food, sounds and the great people I met.