20 Questions continues with one of our awesome ZogSportsNYC football refs, Carlos Hawkins! If you’re not Zogging with C-Hawk, he might be watching his favorite reruns of Sex and the City or cheering for the New York Jets. Check out what Carlos revealed to Zog!
1) What sport do you ref? Football
2) When did you start working at ZogSports? Oh goodness, can’t remember the start date! (guess it’s been that long!)
3) Hometown? Queens, NY
5) Got any hidden talents? Cooking
6) What is all time favorite sports team? New York Jets
7) If you were a drink, what would it be? Whiskey on the rocks
8) What is your funniest ZogSports memory? That moment when you get tagged while your shorts are coming down and slip on the track after you scored. (#awkward)
9) Any childhood nicknames? C Hawk (like the bird)
10) If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? The Big Brother
11) Quick! What’s the last thing you ate? Sweet Potato Fries
12) If you could only bring three things with you to an island, what would they be? 1) Beer 2) Sunscreen 3) Biographies
13) Which celeb would you love to meet? Angelina Jolie
14) Think fast! Beer Pong or Flip Cup? Beer Pong!
15) What are you currently listening to? Jagged Little Pill. Yep I totally just threw it way back with some Alanis!!
16) If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? 1) Give every Lois Lane a hug 2) Catch a football pass from a NFL quarterback 3) Have a house in every corner of the country
17) What is your favorite joke? Anything that Sheldon Cooper says from “The Bing Bang Theory”…bazinga!!
18) What’s the worst present you’ve ever received? A gift card…to IHOP. Sheesh!
19) What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Bacon wrapped asparagus
20) Is the glass half full or half empty? The glass is half full