Today we have ZogSportsNYC’s Christina Galente sharing some of her favorite things with the Zog family. From “Stepbrothers” to Italy, Christina reveals all.
2. When did you start working at ZogSports? July 2011?
3. Guilty Pleasure? Watching Stepbrothers on a weekly basis
4. Hidden Talent? Whistling
5. Favorite Sports Team? NY METS
6. If you were a drink, what would it be? Why? A Guinness. I’m easy-going, can look heavy, but be deceptively light (in character), tasty, fun and Irish people love me.
7. Funniest ZogSports Memory? Watching Adam Riff try to ref a football game in his roller blades (he bladed to the game and forgot his sneakers).
8. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? DJ Clueless-ask Joey in the Zog office
9. What’s the last thing you ate? Greek Yogurt-Chobani-Blueberry
10. If you could only bring three things with you to an island, what would they be? A book (The Count of Monte Cristo or The Alchemist), sunblock & fresh water
12. What are you listening to right now? Clueless Soundtrack
13. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? 1) Eternal happiness for myself, my friends and my family, 2) to eat anything I wanted and never worry about the consequences 3) know what I was meant to be
14. What’s your favorite joke? Inappropriate, it’s from the movie Boondock Saints and the punchline is, “I’ll have a coke.”
15. What’s on your fridge door? A ton of save-the-dates, magnets with funny sayings and pictures of other people’s children.
17. Last movie you saw? Dallas Buyers Club
18. Beer Pong or Flip Cup? Neither…Beirut
19. Have you ever been in a newspaper or on tv? If so, where? Sure, debuting my amazing volleyball skills in high school-The Poughkeepsie Journal
20. Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why? Leo Di Caprio-so he can propose to me face-to-face