From sunny California, Evan Strand is here to share his favorite things with his ZogSports friends. From his 3 wishes to his celebrity idol, Evan tells all.
1. Sports You Ref? Soccer
2. When did you start working at ZogSports? Winter 2014
3. Guilty Pleasure? Candy … I love Candy
4. Hometown? Huntington Beach, CA
5. Hidden Talent? Ballet, (18 years) Archery, Martial arts (10+ years), I can whistle like a cricket
6. Favorite Sports Team? Bruce Lee
7. What’s the last thing you ate? Tacos
8. Last movie you saw? 12 Years a Slave
9. If you could only bring three things with you to an island, what would they be? A Ball, soccer most likely, hunting equipment, and my best friend.
10. Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why? Freddie Mercury if he was still with us. I just idolize him. Now, Tom Hanks because I want his career.
11. What are you listening to right now? La Chute, Yann Tiersen
12. Favorite Sneakers? Red Snake skin Supra’s with gold laces.
13. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? The ability to grow a mustache like Tom Sellek instantly, The Millennium Falcon, Dirty Harry’s .44 Magnum.
14. How long could you go without talking? 4 days… had to. Had pharyngitis. Lost 20 pounds in that 4 days too.
15. What’s your favorite joke? What do you call a fish without an eye? FSH.
16. What’s on your fridge door? A magnet that says if older is better; I’m reaching magnificent
17. Fav food? Ribs. They’re just so good.
18. What’s on your mouse pad? I have a Laptop… but check out my awesome background by Elena Vizerskaya.
19. Have you ever been in a newspaper or on TV? If so, where? Haha yes. I have stilts and had pants and a vest made and crash the HB 4th of July parade every year! Everyone ends up loving me… I’ve been kicked out once but make the front page every year!
20. Best vacation you’ve ever been on? Why? My trip to Thailand. We spent a week sitting on the beach, snorkeling, riding elephants, drinking weird cocktails, and just having a wonderful time. One of the few travels that actually felt like a ‘vacation’.