We are proud to introduce a brand new feature to the ZogBlog:
My Team In Ten
These fun and interesting ten questions will give you some insight into some teams you might encounter throughout your Zog career.
The first team we’re highlighting is The Zucchinis, a Queens Volleyball team, who just started Zogging together this season!
The Zucchinis In Ten
1) How long has your team been Zogging together for?
About an hour and a half, give or take.
2) How did you settle on your team name?
Based on the shirt color which is dark green and the big yellow “Z” in the middle.
3) What’s your favorite team memory?
Not a lot of candidates for this one: winning the inaugural match of Zog Queens VB on a crazy comeback fueled by Julie’s aces.
4) What movie title best describes your team’s skills?
One set we’re “Fast & Furious”, the next we’re “Dumb and Dumber”.
5) What song title best describes your team’s relationship?
“Hey I just met you, and this is crazy.” It’s a lyric, not a title, so what?
6) What celebrity do you think would best fit as a teammate on your team?
Snoop Dogg. He’s chill and also 6’4″, we need an outside hitter.
7) Beer Pong or Flip Cup?
Beer pong, the true challenge of human skill.
8) Which of your teammates is the most entertaining during your games? Why?
Anup. He hustles hard but always looks slightly confused.
9) Which of your teammates is the most entertaining after a couple of drinks? Why?
No idea yet, but I have a sneaky feeling it’s going to be Alex.
10) Describe your team’s Zog experience in one word.
Thanks, Zucchinis, for giving us the inside scoop! Good luck this season!
Keep Zoggin’ – your team could be featured next!