Sadie Clark is next on deck! Did you know this ZogSportsNYC elevated field team member has been Zogging for 8 years?! Keep reading to find out more about Sadie!
1. Sports You Ref? – A combo of Soccer and Football Field Managing
2. When did you start working at ZogSports? – 8 years ago!
3. Guilty Pleasure? – Binge watching Harry Potter Movies
4. Hidden Talent? – Every now and then I can pull off a round-off back-handspring
5. If you were a drink, what would it be? Why? Espresso Martini, Because we are classy, peppy, and cool
6. How long could you go without talking? – without talking? NO idea, but I can go hours without texting/checking my phone. I think that’s pretty impressive
7. What’s the last thing you ate? McDonalds McChicken Sandwich with French fries and a large coffee. Finished with a chocolate bar #Caseofthemondays
8. What’s on your mouse pad? Do people still have mouse pads?
9. If you could only bring three things with you to an island, what would they be? A library, A fully stocked Costco, and my crush
10. Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why? – Oprah. I think I want her to be my life coach, or I’d love to share a dance with Ellen too.
11. What are you listening to right now? – someone in the ZogSports HQ whistling and Football Ref Keith Gitlitz singing chili’s baby back ribs
12. Favorite Sneakers? – Pair of purple sketchers I got in high school.
13. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? – I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a guy who looked good I would call her…er…him.
14. Funniest ZogSports Memory? – A soccer team called Tickle Time was playing. One of their guys scored and as his team ran on the field to congratulate him, he took off in the other direction. When they finally caught him, he was promptly tickled. Laughed for the rest of my shift. The goal scorer looked TERRIFIED as his team rushed toward him.
15. What’s your favorite joke? – A photon walks into a hotel. The bellhop asks “Can I carry any of your baggage?” The photon replies, “No thank you, I’m travelling light.” (pg rated J)
16. What’s on your fridge door? – A map of my grocery store, Best Yet Markets, a note from my dad, 2 political cartoons, and random magnets.
17. Fav food? – Bagel with cream cheese, scrambled egg and bacon in an open faced sandwich. Also, chocolate
18. Beer Pong or Flip Cup? SLAP CUP! But in lieu of that, flip cup
19. Have you ever been in a newspaper or on tv? If so, where? – I won $1350 on cash cab after dark in 2007. I was also on the front page of the Binghamton Sun Press my senior year of high school
20. Best vacation you’ve ever been on? Why? – Japan in 2008. Went with my best friend I met from our study abroad program in Spain. Kevin Alex and I based our Japan trip around food we had to try and saw sights based around the food. Best trip ever!